Friday, April 14, 2006

Christ died for our sins


Christ died for our sins
Stan Adams
God demonstrated his great Love for us when he sent his Only son Jesus Christ to this earth in the form of a human being. John 3: 16
And God did this for us when we were helpless and were sinners.
Romans 5: 8
It was the Love of God the father that sent our Lord Jesus Christ to this earth. What a wonderful Heavenly father we have. He cares for us and loves us so very deeply.
John Newton portrays the Love of God so wonderfully in this hymn.
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me!I once was lost, but now am found;Was blind, but now I see.
’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,And grace my fears relieved;How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed!
Through many dangers, toils and snares,I have already come;’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,And grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me,His Word my hope secures;He will my Shield and Portion be,As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,And mortal life shall cease,I shall possess, within the veil,A life of joy and peace.
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,The sun forbear to shine;But God, Who called me here below,Will be forever mine.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years, Bright shining as the sun,We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise than when we’d first begun।
Yes, God has promised to watch over us, to be with us in our life’s journey. He is always here to help us in everything. Psalm 46
We can go to him anytime, anywhere . We will find him when we will seek him with all our heart.

No comments: