Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fear not, Jesus will help you


If you have made Jesus your Lord & Savior and if you are walking in his footsteps as a disciple, you need not fear any evil or any man.

God is your shield. He is with you to help you. Genesis 15:1
You can rest in his love for you. 1 John 4:18

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator.. and he who formed you, O Israel, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine!
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. Isaiah 43:1,2

for he himself has said " I will never desert you,nor will I ever forsake you," Hebrews 13:5,6

No comments: